Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read I love meeting new blogger buddies, visiting old ones, and catching up my reader buddies too! Since my blog is self hosted the easiest way to follow me would be Linky, RSS, and Email Subscription. You can also find me on twitter click HERE. Tonight in celebration of the 100th Feature & Follow, the theme is to feature a friend’s blog and host a giveaway in honor of that friend. Tonight I’m featuring my friend Jamie at Addicted to Heroines
Click the button below to visit Jamie’s blog
Jamie and I have been friends for maybe 2 years I think. Even though I know her answers to these questions without even asking her I wanted to get to know her a big better because she’s an awesome blogger and most importantly a wonderful friend.
1) Who is in your male book harem? Barrons from Fever, Terrible from Downside Ghosts, Bones from Night Huntress, Jace from TMI, Tobias/Four from Divergent, Daemon from Obsidian, March from Sirantha Jax, Gideon Cross from Bared to You, I have a few more to add, but can’t think of them right now, lol!
2) What is your favorite series? Overall, I always have to go with Karen Marie Moning’s Fever series.
8) Which character would you most like to be?
I’d like to be Rachel Morgan from The Hollows series by Kim Harrison. She’s a witch, so she can do some pretty cool things. She has a vampire BFF, an ex vampire boyfriend (still love you Kisten!), a relationship with a demon that I adore, and the attention of a very powerful and attractive Elf.
4) What is your favorite book couple? Tough one. Right now, I have to go with Chess and Terrible from Downside Ghosts. However, depending on how Endgame turns out, Sirantha Jax and March are my couple I want to see together more than any other couple.
5) Christian Grey or Gideon Cross? Gideon Cross. He wouldn’t beat me and he’s not nearly as flashy with his cash. But really – who can resist a tortured, dark, sexy man?
6) Flogger or Whip? Flogger
7) You’re stranded on an island with your favorite book, favorite bikini, coconut oil and your favorite celebrity crush…who are you stranded with?
DISCLAIMER: Jamie made up her own question bringing Grey Goose, kindle and iPhone. I never said she could bring technology or Grey Goose…That’s not the question but I’ll allow it. LOL.
Tough tropical island question! I’d have my Kindle and iPhone ( obviously with an island power source), a case of Grey Goose and Cranberry juice, and I would have Robert Downey, Jr. On one side and Johnny Depp on the other. One would be there to make me laugh and one could just smolder and look hot
9) What genres do you read?
PNR, UF, YA, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Historical PNR
10) First book that made you blush?
Probably one of the Anita Blake books by Laurell Hamilton. I read those a while ago, and once you get several books into the series, the story line becomes a bit sexy Until I got sick of it, lol!
11) Celebrity crush?
This is a tough one. I have been in love with Johnny Depp since the 80s, so I’ll go with him. But that David Gandy sure does make a girl smile!
12) If you could be a paranormal creatures what would you be?
A witch or a demon. Both appeal to me. I love reading about demons or fallen angels. I also think being a witch would be a powerful thing to be.
13) Book Series you wish to see in a movie or tv show that isn’t already in production?
Vampire Empire by Clay and Susan Griffiths. I love this story and the steampunk feel about it.
14) Favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people. I’ve met so many wonderful people in the last several months that I’ve been blogging, and that’s added to the amazing friends I’d already made on sites like GoodReads. It’s so very refreshing to talk to people who share the same interest in books as I do, and it’s also a great way to find out about books from friends that I would have never heard of.
If you’re not participating in the giveaway just FF please or just a reader and would like to participate, answer one of the interview questions above in my comments I would love to hear your answers. Also leave your links and I will visit yours and follow you back Leave me a comment! Happy Friday!! ♥♥
Click below to visit these other blogger beasties of mine as well for their awesome giveaways: