I was originally planning on only giving away one copy of Firelight but since today is my one month Bloggerversary I’ve decided to spread the love and pick two winners!!;) Thank you for each and every one of you that entered into my first Giveaway, you’re support means the world to me and I’m ever grateful for it. I will be partaking in a HOP starting Wednesday Feb 1st through the 5th so please come and try your luck again!
Okay so…Since my question was silly and the answers were even more exciting than the question, I’ve been asked to share them. I’ll post my original question down bellow and I’ve decided to number the post in case some of you would rather remain nameless. However, if you see your answer by the number posted and you would like to claim your shameless but oh so delightful ploys to steal the man of your fantasies away from some of your favorite protagonist, by all means comment your number….;) I know I saw my favorites come up many times…
If you were asked out on a fantasy date with a FICTIONAL character from a book who would it be???
3. Wicked Truth from Laurel K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake series— TWIN Vampires!! Yum!
4. Dorian from Richelle Mead’s Dark Swan Series.
6. I’d like to have a date with William, Lord Ellesmere from the Outlanders series by Diana Gabaldon
7. Blimey!! It is such a difficult question. This list would be enormous. Well of course it would be Barrons from the Fever series and Curran from Kate Daniels, and Archer too. This list would go on.
8. Han Solo
9. You know me well enough to know that there’s no possible way I could narrow this down to one instead I will pick 3. Don’t you like how I follow directions? I’m going to go with Bones for my Friday date, Eric Northman for my Saturday date and then I think I’ll take a midweek date with Damon (and then call into work the next day).
10. Booonnneesssss! But you knew that already
11. Curran from Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews.
12. Wyatt from the Evy Stone series by Kelly Meding, just be sure to watch out for Evy.
13. Jamie Fraser (Outlander)
14. Daniel Kane from The Heat, Heather Killough-Walden!
15. Barrons. Duh.
16. mmmm *Sighs* It would have to be Eric Northman. Because he is tall, he’s blonde, and in True blood it’s Askars playing him. And he has this really soft side as well as being totally bad-ass and not crying about those pesky humans. Strong in politics, and still somehow very loyal to his friends. Yes, Eric *sighs*
17. Lothaire all the way hon. [He isn't part of my name for nothing you know?]
18. Bones!!!! or Barrons? Or Terrible? Tough one
WOW!! Those were such fun answers. Most of you, I could guess it was you just by your responses and attitude….;) I’m glad I’m not shallow like that I mean I pick my men based on their inner beauty…..Errrrr Yeah, even I don’t believe that!
Okay so MY answer would have to be Bones, Terrible, and Barrons…..after that the list is miles long. hehe.
Congratulations Christen and Angie!!!!!! I hope you enjoy the most crush worthy Lord Archer and his feisty leading lady Miranda as much as I did!!!